“We consider CityWest to be a local leader in innovation for Internet and data services, but more importantly, we value their responsive, knowledgeable and articulate approach to customer service. Having CityWest in our community means we have local experts supporting our network, allowing us to focus on the business of running a fast-growing port complex.”
Tim Dressel, IT Manager, Port of Prince Rupert
Switch to Paperless Billing
Fact: CityWest invoices use 493,416 pages of paper each year, which consumes an estimated 59 trees.
Paperless billing is a great way to save paper and help the environment. You can declutter your life with a more convenient way to handle your monthly statements, and you can help save trees at the same time.
Why go paperless?
- Cut clutter: Less mail to sort through
- Save trees: And save the energy required to print, handle and deliver all those paper invoices
- Better management: Access up to 24 months of bill history that you can view or save
- Payment: Convenient online payment options
- Privacy: Confidential access for statement viewing with a user ID and password
To go paperless, contact customer service today at 1-800-442-8664, or visit your nearest CityWest office.
Type: Personal & Business