“Just wanted to pass on my thanks to your technician for the great service. He was a pleasant young man and certainly appears to me that he knows his job. It's so refreshing to deal with someone like him.”
CityWest to Launch New Onscreen Guide for Digital TV Subscribers
Posted: July 04, 2017
CityWest is excited to announce a new onscreen guide is coming for its digital TV customers in Prince Rupert, Terrace, Kitimat, and Port Edward.
“Featuring a beautiful, sleek HD interface, the fresh and modern look will look stunning on our customers’ TVs,” said Chris Armstrong, Director of Marketing at CityWest. “And because it’s just as intuitive as the old guide, our customers will continue to get a great experience using CityWest TV.”
When the onscreen guide is upgraded, CityWest will need to make some changes to its internal network. This means customers will have limited access to their digital TV services on the following dates and times:
- Prince Rupert & Port Edward: July 17 from 2-5 a.m.
- Terrace & Kitimat: July 24 from 2-5 a.m.
Once the upgrade is complete, CityWest customers will be able to experience some great new features with the new onscreen guide:
- The time grid will show 2.5 hours into the future, rather than the current 1.5 hours
- Customers will see 7 channels at once, rather than 5
- The search function will now allow customers to find titles, actors, and keywords in both regular programming and video-on-demand.
“We’ve had the current digital TV guide for almost 10 years now, and it’s time to change it to a more modern aesthetic,” said Armstrong. “We’re confident this new look will provide our customers with a great experience as they watch their favourite programming.”
To learn more about the new guide click here.
Upgrade or add a new service and receive a free phone line for 6 months
- CityWest appoints Don Holkestad to Board of Directors
October 25, 2017
- CityWest Sells Cable TV System in Stewart, B.C.
October 17, 2017
- CityWest Warns Public About Phone Scams
October 02, 2017
Community Channel 10
We bring you locally produced content. Use this as your platform to share community events, photos and videos.