“CityWest offers great customer service at an affordable price.In today’s growing world, it’s a rare find to get such great personalized customer service from a company who is truly there when you need them. As an international author who depends on the internet, cable television, and phone service for doing business, or, for just that family phone call, CityWest does it all, and they do it with a smile.”
Ronnie Ray Jenkins, International Author
CityWest to Launch New Onscreen Guide for Digital TV Subscribers
Posted: July 04, 2017
CityWest is excited to announce a new onscreen guide is coming for its digital TV customers in Prince Rupert, Terrace, Kitimat, and Port Edward.
“Featuring a beautiful, sleek HD interface, the fresh and modern look will look stunning on our customers’ TVs,” said Chris Armstrong, Director of Marketing at CityWest. “And because it’s just as intuitive as the old guide, our customers will continue to get a great experience using CityWest TV.”
When the onscreen guide is upgraded, CityWest will need to make some changes to its internal network. This means customers will have limited access to their digital TV services on the following dates and times:
- Prince Rupert & Port Edward: July 17 from 2-5 a.m.
- Terrace & Kitimat: July 24 from 2-5 a.m.
Once the upgrade is complete, CityWest customers will be able to experience some great new features with the new onscreen guide:
- The time grid will show 2.5 hours into the future, rather than the current 1.5 hours
- Customers will see 7 channels at once, rather than 5
- The search function will now allow customers to find titles, actors, and keywords in both regular programming and video-on-demand.
“We’ve had the current digital TV guide for almost 10 years now, and it’s time to change it to a more modern aesthetic,” said Armstrong. “We’re confident this new look will provide our customers with a great experience as they watch their favourite programming.”
To learn more about the new guide click here.
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend to subscribe to one or more of our services and receive a $100 credit on your bill! It's our way of saying thank you for sharing the benefits of our services with your friends and family.
- CityWest to Launch Services in Northern BC with help of Federal Government
July 13, 2017
- CityWest Officially Launches Expansion of Fibre-Based Services in Downtown Terrace and Jackpine
July 07, 2017
- CityWest to Launch New Onscreen Guide for Digital TV Subscribers
July 04, 2017
Community Channel 10
We bring you locally produced content. Use this as your platform to share community events, photos and videos.