1. Backbone conduit is ready for underground installation.
2. Horizontal Directional Drill. Pure water is used to keep the drill hole open, so conduit can be pulled back through.
3. Water Supply for Horizontal Directional Drill.
4. Hydro Vac captures all material ﬂowing out of the Drill hole.
5. WCI Crew performing a Horizontal Drill.
6. Pilot hole for Vibratory Plow entry.
7. Vibratory Plow – Plows Fibre Optic in to 600mm depth, warning tape at 300mm.
8. Completed Drop, conduit in foreground.
9. Completed Home Drop.