Multiple Dwelling Units

Before CityWest can provide services to multiple dwelling units (MDUs) like apartment buildings, or condominiums, we must first have a wiring agreement in place with the property's owner. This agreement allows CityWest and its contractors to access the MDU, and wire the building to deliver fibre-optic Internet, TV, and phone services.

If you would like to see CityWest services available in your building, let us know! Fill out the form below. A representative may be in touch with you, or your building's manager to discuss services.

Fill out the form below if you are interested in having CityWest services in your building!

Ex. 1111 22 Ave, Hornby Island, BC V1V 1V1
I'm interested in the following services