CityWest offers telephone services tailored for your business. From simple answers to more complex solutions, we'll help your business stay connected.
If you would like to discuss your services with a business representative, call 250-624-7041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your business telephone service includes:
- Unlimited local calling.
- Portability - you can keep your phone number if you're switching services from another provider to CityWest.
- 911 Emergency Services.
- 24-hour local operator services.
- 411 Directory Assistance for residential, business and government listed phone numbers (charges apply).
- 611 Priority Repair Service.
- Telephone Directory white page listing and yellow page listing.
And with CityWest Business Phone you get great long distance plans and rates:
|Long Distance Plans
|Talk For 5 Anytime
||5 cents per minute anytime, anywhere in Canada and the U.S.
|Talk For 5 International
||$4 per month for 1000 Can/US minutes & 5 cents per minute anytime, anywhere in Canada**, the U.S**. and to over 70 countries*.
Click here for Regular International Rates
* Countries include: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, France, French Antilles, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (South), Laos, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Mayotte Island, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia.
**North America long-distance plans do not include the Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Alaska, or Hawaii. Any calls to those destinations will be at current long-distance rates.