Available now, our free app for your smartphone and tablet lets you easily pay your bill and look through your CityWest account. The app also enables you to make changes to your account and get notifications on great new products and services.
Before you can download the app, you'll need to make sure you can access your account online. If you do not have an e-account, click here and select the link "Sign up to access our Self Service site."
Once you can access your account online, you'll need to download the app from the app store. To do so, follow these quick steps:
- Go to your app store and search for "SmartHub." Download the app with the purple logo, pictured above.
- Press "By Name" to find your service provider.
- Type "CityWest" into the search bar and press "Search."
- Select "CityWest."
- Press "Confirm" once the CityWest address shows up.
- Login to your e-account, using your email and password information that you previously set up.
Once you're logged in, you'll be able to manage your account right from your phone! For the complete instructions on how to use the CityWest SmartHub app, click here.